The Lodge is located in Brooks County, of the surrounding city of Moultrie, Georgia. The 4,860 square foot Cabin sits on more than 150 acres of cotton fields, stocked ponds, and beautiful Georgia Pine. The structure was built in 2005 by a local family and purchased by The Rountree family in 2010. The recent years have been dedicated to the renovation and maintenance of the beautiful waterfront property, we are very proud of the outcome and excited to share the property with our family, friends, and clients.
The Lodge is a one of a kind, private country estate that provides an exclusive setting for your wedding or event. There are many features to our property you just have to see, here is a list of unique characteristics that make our venue stand apart from the rest:
- On site industrial kitchen, bring your own caterer or do-it-yourself! Our kitchen includes multiple gas burners, large sinks, excessive counter top, multiple deep fryers, storage cabinets, refrigeration and bar/counter top for additional seating or serving.
- On site parking. No golf carts, buses, or caravans needed to escort your guests.
- Air conditioned event area with two bathrooms, fireplace, and access to finished 1200 square foot basement to use for storage or to get ready for your big day.
- Multiple Ceremony or event hosting areas at NO ADDITIONAL COST! Host your ceremony at our Willow Covered Gazebo, waterfront to one of our three ponds, near our Waterwheel, and more…. the opportunities are endless!
- Rental availabilities for our property can be from hourly, to one to three days.
Our property and service is incomparable to any venue in the industry! We are here to customize and personalize your needs for your wedding or event. See below for some images of the property, descriptive floor plans, and more history about Barney Georgia.
VISUAL FLOOR PLAN OF THE LODGE
HISTORY OF BROOKS COUNTY GEORGIA
Provided by The Brooks County Government Offices